Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Happy Day ^^

Wow! I go to Puteri 11 just now with my family and Qing ,Wei .Mwahaha! So happie...We walk from Puchong to there...Hehees...That feeling so nice...>.<My dad say he got 2 more daughter...Lawl.=.= We walk walk walk...walk beside the grave yard (but got many trees hide the grave yard)...Finally walk over liao...^^ Then we stop at Puteri 11's playground...not so big lah...but got many things to play...Ahahaha!Not lyke Puchong ******** wan...My dad and mum go to walk for a while...So I'm free!I do a spider...Whee! xDD because got spider web at there...I mean a thing...not the real spider web...Teehee xP Childish leh...Then we play play play...play until so late...>.< Then we walk back Puchong again...hehees =D We reach home at 8:00p.m. Izzit late? Anyway...Today is a happie day! I hope I can go there with my best frienz again...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment