Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sienz....at school...==

Walao...Didn't write my bloggie for long times already leh...because no time to write lah....Finally today got time to write! The first day of school...I forget Jia Jun's name and another people...geng leh...>< Hehe...Shane Hui become my monitor...== and also Zhan Suen( haha! )....lolz...Haiz...So boring at school lah! I wanna sleep already...@.@ After KH...my class teacher want us to change place...I don't want arh!!! But...still want to change our place...T.T Har!!! I sit with Sean Yong!!! Huh!Luckily didn't sit with Jun Yue...because he is so noisy...== Hehe...And sit with MCC---Mong Cha Cha...But got a classmate change the name to Malaysian Chicken Chop...xD Then the MCC change to MCA!MCA?! I pui ! He also change it to Malaysian Credit Card...==...Crazy...^^ Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment